1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 lb. shrimp, shelled & deveined
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pinch red pepper flakes(optional)
1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
2 tbsp lemon juice (~1 lemon)
3 medium zucchini, cut into noodles (w/ mandoline or spiralizer or store bought for convenience)
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil and melt butter in a pan until frothing.
- Add the shrimp, cook for 2 minutes, flip, add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute more and set aside.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice to the pan, deglaze it, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper, add the shrimp, lemon zest and parsley.
- Toss and remove from heat.
- Enjoy immediately!
Leave A Comment